Interested in investing in The Greg Miller Project?
- The box office is open from 11 am until 5 pm Monday through Friday and for one hour prior to each performance.
- Tickets may be charged to a credit card or paid for with cash or a check at the window.
- Buy your ticket online and either print it at home or show on your phone. It's the quickest, easiest way!
Need to Exchange Your Tickets?
- All ticket exchanges must be done through the box office. They cannot be completed online.
- There is a $2.00 per ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for another performance of the same show.
- Tickets must be exchanged at least 24 hours prior to the performance the original tickets are for.
- In case of emergency, we may (at our discretion) allow the customer to use his or her tickets for another performance, if tickets are available. The ticket exchange fee still applies.
Unable to Use Your Tickets?
Sorry, all sales are final. There are no refunds.
Cameras, Recording Equipment, Cell Phones
The use of cameras, recording equipment or cell phones is strictly prohibited in the theater.
Giving flowers to cast members while on stage is inappropriate. Flowers may be left in the box office for the stage manager to deliver, or you may hand them to the cast member once he or she is out of costume. If you wish to meet with a cast or crew member after the show, please wait for them at the actors' door in the theater.
Bad Weather Policy
In the event that we must cancel a performance due to bad weather, an announcement will be made via radio, television and website. Every attempt will be made to honor tickets for a different performance of the same production, an alternative production, or refunded. If you find the weather is too difficult for you to travel for a production that has not been canceled, please let us know prior to showtime and we will make every attempt to exchange your tickets for another performance. The exchange fee will apply.
Babies and Small Children
We welcome children who are old enough to enjoy our productions. For the comfort of all audience members, we ask that children under 4 not attend productions. Regardless of age, all members of the audience must have a ticket for admission. See the website or call the box office for age appropriateness of each production.
All seats should be reserved in advance, including those for season ticket holders. Reservations for the general public begin approximately two weeks before the opening of each show; for season ticket holders, about three weeks before the show. Investors may reserve their seats four weeks before the production. If you forget or are somehow prevented from reserving your seats on time, we will do our best to help you find your seats. However, seats are not guaranteed once public ticket sales begin. There are no refunds. Please call the box office at 507-555-5555 if you have any questions.
Late Seating Policy
We strive to begin our performances on time. Please allow plenty of time to find the theater and to take your seat. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the show begins, we reserve the right to release your seat(s) to someone else. There are no refunds. Late arrivals will be seated at the house manager’s discretion
Food and Beverage
This will explain how our food and beverage service works.